Any orders placed between 1st November and 24th December 2022 can be returned until 31st January 2023
Customers may now enjoy a 30 day returns period.
Please note returns may currently take up to 21 days to be processedRequests for refunds/replacements will be accepted up to 60 days after receipt of your goods. Please read the following 5 points to ensure this process is carried out as efficiently as possible.
We are now pleased to be able to offer FREE returns from Ireland; please follow the steps at our provider Ezi-Returns for further information and help available here
1. You must inform Pranda UK Limited T/A Gemondo of your request to return in advance:
Please notify us in writing of your intent to return any goods to us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a return form in your Gemondo account.
2. Product Condition and Security Tags:
While in your possession you must keep in good as new condition any products you intend to return to Gemondo.
3. Returning The Goods:
With your Gemondo order you would have received a returns form. Please complete this form including order number, whether you want to exchange it or return for a refund.In absence of this form, simply leave a note inside the return parcel giving the reason for the return, your name, address, email address and the order number, and send this and the item back to us. If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo at the address below at your own cost.We strongly recommend you use an insured and verified delivery method.
4. Faulty or Incorrectly Described Goods:
In the case of faulty or incorrectly described goods, the goods must be returned to Pranda UK Ltd T/A Gemondo as above. If you believe your product is faulty or you have received an incorrect item please contact us.
5. Returns are Subject to the Following Conditions:
- The goods must be returned with the presentation box and the packing slip.
- In common with other retailers, for health and hygiene reasons we will not accept the return of earrings that have been previously worn.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- For full terms and conditions please see our T&Cs pageReturn Address
DEVLND - Gemondo
PO Box 3492