Whether the ring you ordered isn't quite as snug as you'd like or even if you ordered a while ago and require a little extra room, Gemondo's in-house jewellers are professionals in altering our designs.
As Gemondo designs and gemstones are vast and varied, there are a few need-to-know basics before you commit to having your ring resized.
Sizing can take up to a maximum of 2 weeks to return and will be carried out on a first come first serve basis. The prices quoted below are accurate at the time of writing this document.
Upon receipt of the returned ring an appraisal of suitability will be provided for your final approval with a final cost which must be paid in advance. No action will be carried out without your approval. A copy of your invoice is required for proof of purchase.
Ring Sizing Terms & Exclusions
- Rings can only be sized 2 sizes either way from the original size.
- Certain rings, depending on their design, may be unsuitable to be sized.
- Certain settings may misalign or become too loose or tight.
- Rings containing certain gemstones may be unsuitable to size due to potential discolouration.
- Opal and Marcasite will discolour in heat and are excluded from this service.
- Amethyst and Topaz may discolour in much rarer circumstances but will be assessed for suitability upon request.
- Rings are non-returnable for refund or exchange once they have been sized.
- We can size a ring multiple times as required. Certain rings, depending on their design, can be sized only 2 times in the ring’s lifetime and we will never resize to the detriment of a ring’s durability.
- If your item has been engraved. Your engraving may fade in the sizing process. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to perform engraving.
|Metal Type||Sizing Price|
|Sterling Silver Rings||£5|
|Yellow Gold Rings||£5|
|White Gold Rings||£10|
Should you wish to use our service, please notify us in advance by emailing email@example.com detailing your request then send your jewellery item and a copy of your invoice to the following address -
c/o DEVLND LIMITED
195 South Liberty Lane
Phone: +44 (0) 208 941 5707
Pranda UK Limited highly recommends you insure your parcel and adequately protect the jewellery during shipment. Pranda UK Limited is not responsible for product lost or damaged during shipment.